The items we buy are subject to change, and will be based on need and demand at each New Uses store location. If you have many large items to sell we recommend calling the store ahead of time or using the below form to ensure the items can be purchased before transporting to New Uses.
Tips for Taking Photographs
- Make sure your photograph is clear and in focus.
- Get as much of the item you are selling in the picture as possible. Note: Sometimes taking the picture from above helps with larger items.
- Resize the photograph down to 500 x 500 using this free compression site
- Check to make sure colors are coming through clearly and/or add the color description and any other points in the written description.
- Highlight any trouble spots in a separate photograph.