Total Capital Investment: $151,000 – $247,000
Cash Down Required (out of the total): $50,000 – $75,000
|Type of Expenditure||Low||High|
|Initial Franchise Fee||$15,000||$20,000|
|Fixtures, Supplies, and Tools||$45,000||$60,000|
|Miscellaneous Pre-Opening Expenses||$16,000||$26,000|
|Additional Funds – 3 Months||$6,000||$10,000|
You will receive assistance in the preparation of a comprehensive business plan, and if you request, be given a referral to a third party lender.
WHAT IT TAKES TO BE AWARDED A NEW USES FRANCHISE:
- A desire to be your own boss and take control of your destiny.
- A willingness to work hard, express a positive outlook, and have a strong desire to be prosperous.
- Proven 5 year success in a business, organization, or corporate environment with experience in staffing oversight.
- A full-time, hands-on commitment to building and developing your New Uses franchise business before turning it over to be run by managers.
- The ability to meet financial requirements and responsibilities that come along with establishing, operating, and growing your own business.
- Understanding and alignment with our proven business model, core values, and business philosophy.
- Appreciation that our franchise business operating system will shorten your learning curve, provide you advantages of power in numbers, systems and experience, while helping you to maximize the potential of this business.