The items we buy is subject to change, and is based on need and demand at each New Uses location. See individual stores for current needs.
Tips for Taking Photographs
- Make sure your photograph is clear and in focus.
- Get as much of the item you are selling in the picture as possible. Note: Sometimes taking the picture from above helps with larger items.
- Resize the photograph down to 500 x 500 using this free compression site
- Check to make sure colors are coming through clearly and/or add the color description and any other points in the written description.
- Highlight any trouble spots in a separate photograph.