On May 12, 2021 the Ohio Department of Health announced the vast amount of health orders will be rescinded on June 2, 2021.
Rescinding the orders will change several operating procedures we had in place.
The following policy changes will go into effect on June 2, 2021:
- Fully vaccinated employees and customers have the choice to wear or not wear masks.
- All non-vaccinated employees and customers must continue to wear masks and observe social distancing guidelines.
- Stores will be thoroughly cleaning all high touch areas once a day.
- Please do not enter if you are sick or have been sick in the past 24 hours.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance (and bathroom) and is encouraged to be used by all customers.
We still have the following safety measures in place at our stores:
- We ask that customers and employees do not enter if you are sick or have been sick in the past 24 hours
- Credit Card terminals are still setup for no signature, in addition to no-contact/contactless card payment and Apple Pay compatibility.
- Shield will remain installed around service counters
- Deep cleanings will still take place at our stores routinely
- We still offer appointments for selling to us to more efficiently limit the time you spend in-store, as to ensure we’re accommodating all shopper comfort levels.
We appreciate your patience through the past year and THANK YOU for supporting our locally owned family business!